Technical Writer (Employee and Contract Positions Available)
Utilizing our company's templates, formats, and standards, the key responsibilities include the following:
- Attend client Needs Assessment/Input Sessions with Next Step's consultants.
- Prepare Request for Proposal (RFP) documents. These RFPs document a bank/credit union's requirements pertaining to a new core operating system's features and capabilities (including online and mobile banking requirements).
- The projects involve both original writing and editing content written by our consultants.
Key qualifications include:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and its formatting and change tracking features.
- Advanced writing and communication skills.
- Comprehensive and accurate note-taking abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate major (English, technical communication, etc.).
- Willingness to travel to client sites (usually 4-5 days for each project)